First and foremost, you're a hard-working, technically proficient advanced graphic designer with a high-level understanding of what it takes to deliver results and exceed expectations in a client-driven agency. But you're also just an awesome co-worker. You're a go-getter willing to dive into any project even if it means learning something new. You're not afraid to ask for help when you need it, or offer help when you have it. You have a passion for keeping up with the technical and creative sides of design, marketing and advertising. Now here's the details:
Draft Design House is seeking a driven individual with a history of exceptional performance to join our team. Under the leadership of the Executive Designer, the Design Director is responsible for conceptualizing, creating, and actualizing design solutions for web and print applications. In this role, you will be a cornerstone of the creative team, managing projects from concept to completion and partnering with the Executive Team to deliver high-level results.
· Foster multiple projects from concept to completion for web and print based media
· Balance and effectively manage project timelines and budget considerations
· Deliver creative design solutions within the approved timeline
· Facilitate and lead internal teams to generate ideas for pitching and proposals
· Attend client meetings to pitch and present solutions when necessary
· Create projects as needed for DRAFT’s internal and external branding purposes
· Source printers, substrates, or structural elements in collaboration with the Account Director
· Senior graphic design experience with proven grit in print and digital mediums
· Fluency in the Creative Cloud design software, with an emphasis in Illustrator and Photoshop
· Strong background in logo design and brand identities
· Experience in web and UI/UX design
· Ability to brainstorm and articulate design ideas clearly in group settings
Draft Design House is a full-service design and web development agency based in downtown Eau Claire, Wisconsin. At DRAFT we pride ourselves on the process. We take inklings of an idea, roll up our sleeves and build full-ﬂedged solutions for our clients. Born and bred of a Midwest work ethic, we put in the effort needed to craft every project with the precision it demands.
Please send portfolio examples, resume and cover letter with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Draft Design House is an equal opportunity employer. DRAFT offers a full benefit and relocation package.